- Experiencing marital difficulties?
- Separating or Divorcing?
- In need of post-divorce help?
Collaborative Family Law is a unique way of practicing law where lawyers for both parties are committed to reaching a fair and balanced agreement without going through the court system. By working closely with you as both legal advisors and negotiation coaches; issues are settled in an efficient, cooperative manner.
- Negotiate in a principled, dignified and respectful manner
- Ensure full and complete disclosures of all important information
- Explore as many options for settlement as possible
- Resolve family law disputes without going to court or threatening to go to court
- Reach creative resolutions that best meet the goals and priorities of both parties
Who We Are
Our membership consists of Lawyers, Financial Advisors and Counsellors who have received specialized training in Collaborative Family Law.
They are committed to working as a team so that both parties reach the best settlement possible.